Thursday 18 March 2010

A follow up thank you



WOW !! I'm just posting a quick follow on to what Brapscallion has already posted, regarding how chuffed to pieces we are about YOU GUYS!! A great big hugs and kisses style thank you from me Dr Sanchez.
It's a top competition and an even topper prize. Assassin's Creed 2 is a stunning game, I completely agree with everything 'scallion posted about it previously. You're gonna love it!
I apologize for not posting any blogs during the past week or two, had some mad home stuffs to sort. In my absence the boys have done me proud, Retro Monday is going strong and we've had two new bloggers join us (welcome!). Again thanks for reading, for your comments and support. Tell your family and friends about us and we can continue to grow bigger and better week after week.

Finally a big get well soon to our very own blogger Paddy. Hope your caged beast heals real quick. All the best mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment